My Universal Theme “Subscribed From” says – “Nonexistent Master”. How to upgrade to 5.1
when I do “Refresh Theme”, I get following error.
1 error has occurred
ORA-20001: Unable to refresh template, parent template not found.
1. Export the application as a back-up.
2. Export the app’s existing version of theme 42 (Universal Theme).
3. Re-import this copy of the theme as a custom theme (if there are no other custom themes it will be theme 101).
4. Switch themes from 42 to 101 (or whatever the custom theme number is), ensuring that the template classes are correctly matched.
5. Test the app is working and looks as expected.
6. Delete theme 42.
7. Recreate theme 42 from the Theme Repository.
8. Switch themes from 101 to 42, ensuring that the template classes are correctly matched.
9. Test the app is working and looks as expected.
10. Export the application as a back-up (don’t overwrite the previous export, in case anything untoward becomes apparent later).